The answer? Parts ordering automation tools from Snap-on Business Solutions. Our suite of tools connects manufacturers with distributors, dealers, and customers. The electronic transaction infrastructure and related support services cut costs from your parts ordering processes. This reduction in costs increases the profitability of your sales and the sustainability of your network.
Integrating our automation solutions with our electronic parts catalogs maximizes your investment, giving you direct, affordable access to a complete Internet parts sales solution. This means you can reach out to your customers around the clock with less effort and more results.
Snap-on's parts ordering and automation tools enable efficient creation and use of:
- Purchase orders
- Inventory and pricing queries
- Product registrations
- Confirmation receipts
With our parts ordering automation tools,
- Dealers get live parts pricing, availability, and order status for up-to-the-minute information affecting purchasing decisions.
- Distributors receive orders electronically, drastically reducing order processing costs.
- OEMs and distributors see a dramatic decrease in incorrectly ordered parts, stripping costs out of the entire supply chain.
- DMS integration ensures order accuracy while preventing double order entry—saving time for dealers.
- Dealers can sign up without investment.